[Owasp-leaders] [balint:7431] Re: OWASP AppSec Morocco and Africa 2018 - Call for help to reach our Budget.

Azzeddine Ramrami azzeddine.ramrami at owasp.org
Tue Sep 25 09:57:04 UTC 2018

Here attached the final agenda for tO days, including conference and
workshops.

Please if you need to help I can accept all remaks to improve our website
but you should give a detailed feedback about what is wrong.

We don't have a great budget to hire a webmaster. We did what we can on our
time.

Thanks for your remarks.
Azzeddine RAMRAMI