[Owasp-leaders] Tips for running small chapter with little funds

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Sun Sep 23 17:44:27 UTC 2018

+1 your email was really heart warming. Also do not be afraid to ask for
larger chapters for more funds if needed - either your region or globally.
I am sure they can help, and I think the foundation was thinking of having
for smaller chapters a smaller rainy day funds so even if your specific
chapter dos not have some funds you can still request some.

--

Sherif Mansour
OWASP Global Board Member & OWASP London Chapter Leader
Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list:

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!

Join us at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in
San Jose, CA!