[Owasp-leaders] Accounting Error - IRS

Karen Staley karen.staley at owasp.org
Wed Sep 19 11:44:38 UTC 2018

Dear Tom,
Thank you for your in depth review of the 2016 990.    We are currently in
the process of finalizing the 2017 990 which needs to be submitted by mid
November.

I will give your comments immediate attention with the accounting team and
those preparing the 2017 990 and will come back to you,  the board, and the
community with a response and explanation or correction of the stated
"errors" on the 990 as soon as possible.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you in San Jose.

Best Regards,
Karen

--
*OWASP Foundation*
Karen Staley

karen.staley at owasp.org <kelly.santalucia at owasp.org>
Direct: +1 240.446.2951

*Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today! *

*Join us at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in
San Jose, CA!*