[Owasp-leaders] Tips for running small chapter with little funds

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Sep 17 16:34:42 UTC 2018

I was one of the visitors to the beautiful city of Sendai and first-hand experienced Takaharu’s wonderful hospitality.

It certainly is how good chapters should be run. It does not take much funding to get likeminded people into a room to share ideas - the basis for all chapters.

@eoinkeary
OWASP since 2004!!