[Owasp-leaders] [balint:7431] Re: OWASP AppSec Morocco and Africa 2018 - Call for help to reach our Budget.

Timur 'x' Khrotko [owasp] timur at owasp.org
Mon Sep 17 11:31:23 UTC 2018

Azzeddine, hello,

if I check the site of your conference it doesn't look to be in good shape
yet, so maybe the proper move would be to reschedule the event to March and
fix everything, and attract sponsors. When you gathered (as the eventbrite
announcement says) 10 speakers, 300 attendees, 10+ sponsors or close to
that your conference will become profitable or sustainable.

Currently I didn't find agenda and speakers - ok the cfp ends two weeks
later, but will you really be able to sell tickets worth of 5K in two-three
weeks then?

The schedule page still says October 04 and 05, the video link in the
banner points to a random Norwegian appsec speech.

Cheers,
Timur

--

secmachine․net #wepowersecdev