[Owasp-leaders] [balint:7426] Re: [OWASP-chapters] Proposal for OWASP Global Chapters Committee

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Sun Sep 16 20:11:51 UTC 2018

[Removed all the direct emails as those people are already members of this
list and I like to keep things simple were possible]

It's Sunday in Texas and I'm spending the weekend with my family.  I ran
out of time to respond on Friday and limited myself to 2 hours yesterday
mostly handling OSD requests since I can be the sole blocker on those items
(plus, I want to make sure our community and bills get paid as timely as
possible).

To properly set expectations, I'm not looking at OWASP anything today. I'll
hours" relative to where I live in Texas aka US Central or CDT which is
currently GMT -5.

I hope the community has a great weekend and spends some quality time with
the people in your lives.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
*OWASP Foundation*
matt.tesauro at owasp.org

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!

Join us at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in
San Jose, CA!