[Owasp-leaders] [balint:7407] Re: [OWASP-chapters] Proposal for OWASP Global Chapters Committee

Carlos Allendes carlos.allendes at owasp.org
Fri Sep 14 15:53:36 UTC 2018

Dear Matt

With great concern I read your comment.* (Please excuse the brevity -
having worked yesterday from ~8 AM to 4 AM the next day,)*
Working 20 hours straight is not a good thing and it affects your physical
and technical abilities and your discernment ... But look at yourself, here
you are answering emails when you should be sleeping.

*Points to keep in mind*

   - From an INFOSEC point of view, you are not complying with a great
   number of good practices and information security recommendations. In
   simple you are contravening many of the recommendations that OWASP defines
   and recommends.

   - From a labor point of view, you must be breaking a number of labor
   laws and regulations. (Owasp 501 (c) (3) should even be more regulated)

   - From an economic point of view, OWASP must be paying a lot of money in
   overtime that I assume should be avoidable, (  ...it will be possible to
   know that expense item / project costs.? )

   - From a project planning point of view, it seems that there should be
   other options. I would like to ask you to share with us the roadmap of jobs
   and objectives that you hope to fulfill.

I hope you are resting now and read this later, but I would like to have
answers from Karen Stanley about the points indicated.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos Allendes Droguett
OWASP Chile, chapter leader.
Enlaces  e-List <http://goo.gl/LBELa>www <http://goo.gl/9wuFX>correo