[Owasp-leaders] [balint:7407] Re: [OWASP-chapters] Proposal for OWASP Global Chapters Committee

ramiro.pulgar at owasp.org ramiro.pulgar at owasp.org
Thu Sep 13 20:32:27 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Dawn doesn’t know where countries are.

I asked her since January that I want to restart Ecuador chapter, and she sent me an email that she is working first on Latinamerica and then she will solve my request…. Ecuador is in Latinamerica!!!!!!!!!!

“Dear Ramiro:

Thank you for reaching out, we are currently working on the Latin America region and once that is completed we will reach out to the community.

Thank you.

Dawn Aitken

Community Manager

(973) 658-6186”

I think that Dawn doesn´t have interest to attend our requests.

Please, I recommend that a Community Manager have to be a OWASP leader or a Community lover that shares our interests.

Saludos Cordiales,

Ramiro Pulgar
OWASP Ecuador Chapter Leader

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ramiropulgar
Whatsapp: +593 99 275 1705

  <https://www.owasp.org/images/a/a0/Owasp-logo-250.png>

PublicKeyID: 0x0BAA7B2D  <http://pool.sks-keyservers.net/> http://pool.sks-keyservers.net |  <http://keyserver.pgp.com/> http://keyserver.pgp.com
Fingerprint: 4096R/0BAA7B2D 4C7E 5264 F07A CFFA 3987 18CF DBD6 C750 0BAA 7B2D

URL Site: http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Ecuador
Twitter: @owaspec <https://twitter.com/owaspec>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended only for the use of the person or company to which it is addressed. This information is considered provisional and referential; it can not be totally or partially distributed nor copied by any media without the authorization from the sender. The sender does not assume responsibility about this information, opinions or criteria contented in this e-mail.