[Owasp-leaders] Help shape the future of OWASP - Leaders Town Hall Meetings

Avi D (OWASP Israel) avi.douglen at owasp.org
Thu Sep 13 09:45:15 UTC 2018

Ha, I know you know about the timezones – just heckling ya.

Didn’t know about the 13 hours though, sorry to pile on!

To:  <mailto:owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org> owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org

Matt,

Harold sent out a project town hall invite back on August 20 for the following times:

Thursday, September 27th, 6:00 p.m. CST

Friday, September 28th, 10:00 a.m. CST

Is this invite in addition to what Harold sent out? If so, how is it different? Does it replace what Harold sent out?

As always, confused by OWASP messaging...

On September 7, 2018 at 9:49:59 PM, Matt Tesauro ( <mailto:matt.tesauro at owasp.org> matt.tesauro at owasp.org) wrote:

Join one of these 3 meetings to have a voice in OWASP's future

 <https://mailchi.mp/4008116cfcb7/help-shape-the-future-of-owasp-leaders-town-hall-meetings?e=c5c04424df> View this email in your browser

OWASP Leaders Town Hall

September 14, 21 & 28

JOIN US ONLINE

3 Town Hall Sessions via GoToMeeting

 <https://owasp.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a8012c9e2e384bf8ea8d7deb7&id=6529033720&e=c5c04424df> More information

The OWASP Foundation invites the Project and Chapter leaders to contribute to the future direction of the OWASP Foundation - after all we are OWASP.

It won't be a surprise to anyone getting this email that the OWASP Foundation has grown - I'd say significantly in the 10 years I've been an active part of this community.  The last couple of years have seen a fair amount of both growth and change in the community plus the staff that help keep the lights on for OWASP.

As an open source community based on rough consensus and the contributions of leaders like you, it's time to look forward and determine what a new and improved OWASP Foundation looks like.  The Global Board and the Foundation staff can't do this in isolation - we need to engage the leaders who have made OWASP what it is today so we can define what tomorrow will look like.  I truly believe that every leader on this mailing wants OWASP to continue to grow and thrive.

So, please look at your calendar and pick one or more of the meeting times below to make your voice heard as the community looks to chart the OWASP Foundations course for the next 10 years.

September 14, 12:00 PM (Noon) (EDT)
-  <https://owasp.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a8012c9e2e384bf8ea8d7deb7&id=dca5321b91&e=c5c04424df> GoToMeeting Link or +1 (408) 650-3123 + Access Code: 639-236-229

September 21, 9:00 AM (EDT)
-  <https://owasp.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a8012c9e2e384bf8ea8d7deb7&id=c16f573d2b&e=c5c04424df> GoToMeeting Link or +1 (646) 749-3122 + Access Code: 520-699-309

September 28, 3:30 PM (EDT)
-  <https://owasp.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a8012c9e2e384bf8ea8d7deb7&id=494380005d&e=c5c04424df> GoToMeeting Link or +1 (872) 240-3212 + Access Code: 755-635-893

(Convert these to  <https://owasp.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a8012c9e2e384bf8ea8d7deb7&id=f760b79907&e=c5c04424df> your time zone)

On behalf of Karen Staley, Executive Director, and the rest of the staff, we look forward to hearing from all of you at these meetings in preparation for the Leaders Meeting at AppSec US 2018.  For those that can't make AppSec US 2018, we've given you three additional opportunities to make your voice heard.

Cheers!

Matt Tesauro
Directory of Community and Operations
OWASP Foundation

This email was sent to  <mailto:steve.springett at owasp.org> steve.springett at owasp.org
 <https://owasp.us17.list-manage.com/about?u=a8012c9e2e384bf8ea8d7deb7&id=0c718efd42&e=c5c04424df&c=a19ef22e35> why did I get this?     <https://owasp.us17.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=a8012c9e2e384bf8ea8d7deb7&id=0c718efd42&e=c5c04424df&c=a19ef22e35> unsubscribe from this list     <https://owasp.us17.list-manage.com/profile?u=a8012c9e2e384bf8ea8d7deb7&id=0c718efd42&e=c5c04424df> update subscription preferences
OWASP Foundation · 1200C Agora Dr # 232 · Bel Air, MD 21014-6849 · USA

--

Sherif Mansour
OWASP Global Board Member & OWASP London Chapter Leader
Email:  <mailto:sherif.mansour at owasp.org> sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon  <https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon> https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon