[Owasp-leaders] Help shape the future of OWASP - Leaders Town Hall Meetings

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Sep 12 16:58:27 UTC 2018

We tried to spread them out as best we could - if all three happen and
additional times are needed, we can add more to the schedule.  With such a
small staff located in 2 US time zones, its tricky to pick that magic time
that fits everyone's availability, holiday schedule, etc.

About putting the events in UTC:  I'm *VERY* aware that there are non-US
time zones - that's why I reported the Time Zone in the announcement it
(which isn't my time zone either), provided a link to convert it to any
other time zone and put it on the OWASP Event Calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=hl6cjgs6ep1h7oniqgueu2bhbo%40group.calendar.google.com>
which will do any time zone conversions for you.  All this is available on
the wiki page I created for these Town Hall Meetings
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Leaders_Town_Hall>.

I'm into my second week of 13+ hour days on OWASP stuff (same for the rest
of the staff) and we're doing the best I can with what is available. If you
have a suggestion for a time spread that better fits our international
community, please feel free to make constructive suggestions on this thread
and will iterate on the Town Hall meetings using that feedback to improve
things a we go along.  I can promise you that any initial release won't be
perfect.  However, with some patience and constructive feedback, we'll get
there together.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
*OWASP Foundation*
matt.tesauro at owasp.org

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!

Join us at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in
San Jose, CA!