[Owasp-leaders] Help shape the future of OWASP - Leaders Town Hall Meetings

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Wed Sep 12 10:41:31 UTC 2018

Yup i provided similar feedback and for an APAC friendly timezone too. Its
the reading we setup 3 dates for folks to ones convenient for them.

--

Sherif Mansour
OWASP Global Board Member & OWASP London Chapter Leader
Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list:

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!

Join us at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in
San Jose, CA!