[Owasp-leaders] Call for Cyber Mentorship for Young People

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Sun Sep 9 16:48:01 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I wanted to thank all those of have reached out and shown interest to
participate - you should be contacted shortly.
If anyone else is interested, the door is always open. Please feel free to
reach out to me or Stephanie Frankish (steph.frankish at ersou.pnn.police.uk).

Kind regards,

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: