[Owasp-leaders] Proposal for OWASP Global Chapters Committee

John Patrick Lita john.patrick.lita at owasp.org
Sat Sep 8 05:39:11 UTC 2018

Hi all

I know all that we have problems with each chapters, and i hope that the
global committee will also have a program from ASEAN Region.

My Chapter in Philippines was idle for a while. I just notice that
everytime there is a Conference in STATE no one can answer my questions or
query because everyone is busy for Conference.

I hope the support is flexible for me as a chapter leader i have so many
question and need more guidance to make my chapter more productive and
active to the community.

Thanks