[Owasp-leaders] 2018 BoD Elections

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Sat Sep 8 05:17:44 UTC 2018

Bil,

You didn't miss anything - its just been a more busy then usual week -
especially handling the Laura's transition from OWASP.  He last day was
Sept 3rd.

To be frank, after three 12 hour+ OWASP days, I need a break and would like
to spend a bit of time with the family.  It's mid-night in Texas and I'm
calling it a day.

Dawn reviewed all the submissions for the Call for Candidates and we have a
list of candidates that meet the requirements.  I'll try and get an email
out over the weekend to those who qualified and then we can do the social
media announcements Monday/Tuesday of next week.

I went ahead and updated that wiki page
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=2018_Global_Board_of_Directors_Election&type=revision&diff=243260&oldid=242004>
to more closely match reality.

Thanks for your (and the rest of the community's) patience.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
*OWASP Foundation*
matt.tesauro at owasp.org

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!

Join us at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in
San Jose, CA!