[Owasp-leaders] Call for Cyber Mentorship for Young People

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Fri Sep 7 12:03:56 UTC 2018

Hi Steve,

Many thanks for this, I will forward it on, and also catchup at 44con.

The two points below are right up our ally I think:

- Providing career support and mentorships to older children of families
referred to foodbanks.
- Organising activities outside of foodbanks in support of the above.
-Sherif

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list:

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!

Join us at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in
San Jose, CA!