[Owasp-leaders] Proposal for OWASP Global Chapters Committee

Milton Smith milton.smith at owasp.org
Tue Sep 4 20:25:46 UTC 2018

This seems like a great proposal to me Josh.  The committees operational model looks well written and considers OWASP committee organization/operations from the OWASP member perspective.  It’s great to have your knowledge and the knowledge of past leaders/staff.

Clearly OWASP is experiencing some growing pains.  We are looking at committees for this area but perhaps committees should be considered more broadly for other areas where diverse opinion exists?  Properly representing everyone’s opinions is difficult in a global organization.  Josh and Martin your both amazing, you’ve both been improving the security space for many years, and I appreciate your leadership and enthusiasm for building a better OWASP.

—Milton