[Owasp-leaders] Proposal for OWASP Global Chapters Committee

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Sep 3 20:55:22 UTC 2018

To be honest OWASP was at its best when there were very few structures. People just did projects, met up now and again and focused on software security.

Back then the board was not even democratically elected, nobody cared, Focus was always on delivering cool stuff and seeing how many People would use it.

Trying to put a small dent in the universe.

....Ah the good old times !!!!!

@eoinkeary
OWASP since 2004!!