[Owasp-leaders] Proposal for OWASP Global Chapters Committee

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Sep 2 13:03:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

Although I lack the time to contribute/participate directly to this new
committee (I use my owasp cycles on OWASP SAMM, the Belgium chapter and the
Open Security Summit), I fully support this!
I encourage all chapter leaders to participate and work together with the
committee, board and the staff to make this work.

kind regards

Seba