[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP-chapters] Updates on OWASP & The Board

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Sep 1 10:25:30 UTC 2018

Carlos and all,

I totally agree with your points. We need to have an open conversation on
how to solve a problem and find solutions.

It is clear we have an administrative problem, so how can we solve it?

I suggest that the Board and the Staff meets online with volunteers members
willing to help.

Right now we know there are administrative issues that need to be sort out
and this requires someone looking into the accounting part of OWASP.
So we need someone with experience in looking at administration and
accountancy in order to proceed.

Another is the starting of new chapters and slow responses. We need for
this part a volunteer force to work with staff creating some workflow and
allowing this process to happen quicker.

Unless the Board& Staff don't work together with the volunteers to find a
solution, we will keep the round about of discussions without reaching
no-where.

So I kindly as The Board members and Staff to see if we can set an online
meeting to discuss these issues and find possible solutions.
When can we meet online? Who does want to volunteer to be part of this
team, and gladly offer their time too.

Cheers

Johanna

--