[Owasp-leaders] Feedback Requested 2019 General Chapters/Project fund

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Sun Nov 18 21:27:51 UTC 2018

Yes Matt but that is not what we are talking about (see Travis's note to
Martin).

Also - with all respect to the team in 2017 - the chapter allocations that
year did not work so well (just ask London) - we (the London chapter) sent
a budget only to find funds taken out, even though a few lines above the
entry where the funds were taken - there were transitions from our budget
proving we had do it.
I think we can do better for the smaller chapters/projects in need, and for
not to feel constrained.

-Sherif

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: