[Owasp-leaders] Feedback Requested 2019 General Chapters/Project fund

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Sun Nov 18 19:04:24 UTC 2018

Thank you Travis,

@Martin - yes Travis is correct - this is about focusing the approach of
chapters/projects that need funds.

My thinking was:
1) Every year there would be a list of requests from all the
chapters/projects etc..

2) Larger chapters can decide how much to contribute towards for the total
amount (up to them).

3) foundation sees if they can contribute as well + decide on fund raising
events for the year

4) funds are distributed through out the year from a general common pool.

-Sherif

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: