[Owasp-leaders] Feedback Requested 2019 General Chapters/Project fund

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Sun Nov 18 18:31:20 UTC 2018

Hi Sherif,

In general I like the idea, and it is not new.
Chapters and projects with more than USD 5'000 had been asked to provide a
budget or otherwise to be cut to USD 5'000.
In previous years, we tried that, but unfortunately it never hat any follow
up.

What does not mean it does not work, but you might encounter mistrust when
trying to enforce that.

Kind regards,
-martin

Martin Knobloch