[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Reminder of the upcoming OWASP BeNeLux Days 2018 (29-30/11, Mechelen, BE)
seba at owasp.org
Thu Nov 15 13:06:34 UTC 2018
Reminder of our upcoming OWASP BeNeLux Days 2018 (29-30/11, Mechelen, BE)
The event will take place on 29 and 30 November 2018, in Mechelen (Belgium).
On Thursday 29 November, three 1-day trainings are offered.
On Friday 30 November, the 1-day conference features a line-up of various
regional and international speakers:
* Lessons from the legion by Nick Drage
* OWASP Zap by David Scrobonia
* When Serverless Met Security… Serverless Security &
Functions-as-a-Service (FaaS) by Niels Tanis
* Leaky Processors: Stealing Your Secrets with Foreshadow by Jo Van Bulck
* Weaknesses in our voice communications network: from Blue Boxing to VoLTE
by Ralph Moonen
* Juice Shop: OWASP's most broken Flagship by Björn Kimminich
* Fast forwarding Mobile Security with the MSTG by Jeroen Willemsen
* Fast, Furious and Insecure: Passive Keyless Entry and Start in Modern
Supercars by Lennert Wouters
Attendance to the conference is free of charge, but registration is
If you register for a training, please consider to become an OWASP member.
We have a limited number of seats available, so first come first serve.
Details and registration are available on http://owaspbenelux.eu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders