[Owasp-leaders] Technical editor for OWASP SAMMv2

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Mon Nov 12 15:04:17 UTC 2018

Hi Seba,

I will be speaking at Royal Holloway on Nov 22nd, I could mention that
then. Equally have you looked at Upwork/Other freelance sites?

-Sherif

--

Sherif Mansour
OWASP Global Board Member & OWASP London Chapter Leader
Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list:

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!

Join us at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in
San Jose, CA!