[Owasp-leaders] OWASP AppSec Israel 2018 - Call For Sponsors!

Avi D (OWASP Israel) avi.douglen at owasp.org
Thu May 31 00:00:35 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone!

We will be having our fantastic yearly AppSecIL conference this year on September 5-6, 2018.

This year we have a wonderful new venue in central Tel Aviv – Tel Aviv University. The Conference will be on Thursday, September 6th, and it will be preceded by a full day of free developer training on Wednesday the 5th.

As you probably know, OWASP is a non-profit organization, and we have no corporate or financial backing. The AppSec Israel Conference is always free, as well as the Training Day.

But we need your help to support it and keep it free, and allow us to reach as many people as possible!

An AppSec Israel sponsor booth is also an excellent place to reach many of your target audience, with so many of our industry – security researchers, CISOs, appsec practitioners, security-aware developers – attending. This is the place to reach them all, whether you are wanting to sell your product or your service, or if you are just looking to recruit top talent.

You can see more details and the available options here: https://2018.appsecil.org/assets/AppSecIL_2018_Sponsorships.pdf

This year we are keeping the existing prices mostly without change, and we also added a few interesting benefits and options!

There is also an Early bird discount on the premium tiers, for anyone that signs by July 15th.

If last year is any indication, the best ones will go fast ;-)

Please be in touch with me directly via email (avi.douglen at owasp.org <mailto:avi.douglen at owasp.org> ) to finalize and reserve your place as soon as you can.

Thank you!

Avi D

OWASP Israel Board member and AppSecIL organizing committee