[Owasp-leaders] FW:SAVE THE DATE! OWASP's AppSec Israel 2018

Avi D (OWASP Israel) avi.douglen at owasp.org
Tue May 15 07:49:05 UTC 2018

FYI, though many of you were disappointed about not making it to Tel Aviv for AppSecEU, here’s another chance!

The fantastic AppSecIL is returning, better than ever – we’re upgrading the conference events, we are expecting over 700 attendees, and we have a new venue in central Tel Aviv – where it’s always sunny :)

We will be opening the CFP soon, but in the meantime you can start planning your trip for the end of summer – September 5-6, with the main conference on the 6th.

Though it is a free conference, it is one of the best regional conferences!

(And if you are interested in sponsoring a free community conference for 700 leading professionals – please be in touch with me. Prices are very reasonable).

Please share with your respective communities.

I hope to meet many of you here!

Cheers,

Avi D