[Owasp-leaders] Sendai Chapter fund issues

Takaharu Ogasa takaharu.ogasa at owasp.org
Fri May 11 03:04:51 UTC 2018

Dawn,

OSD-526 was cancelled (or closed) *before* I informed the cancellation of
meeting and it is nothing to do with the chapter fund issues.  Meeting was
cancelled but the issue arose when you told me we have negative balace on
our chapter during OSD-526 was not over, right? Again, it was suddenly
closed BEFORE I informed you of cancellation of the meeting without solving
the issues.

If OSD-487 was properly handled, why you did not inform me? I had ZERO
information about it. I had no way of knowing this had been done without
your notification. I know and understand the chapter balance is updated
monthly, this is not the first time. That is why I was asking you the
progress. If it was not clear on your side too, all you had to do was tell
me so and I simply thank you.

Again it does not have to everything to be clear and done as what I say and
nobody's fault, please inform. If it is unclear, I am perfectry OK with it
and happy to say thank you. But this emaiil is the first response from you
since I pointed out the issue on Apr.16 and asked you the progress again
and again and again. That is the real issue.

Takaharu