[Owasp-leaders] Project Sponshorship, Support, and Finance

Tanya Janca tanya.janca at owasp.org
Mon Mar 12 17:27:58 UTC 2018

My chapter and my project are also experiencung issues that the staff are
helping us with in regards to receiving our donations.

Is this perhaps a systemic problem?  Is our software broken?  Does that
staff need help?  What can we do to support our help solve this issue?
Please let l the community know if you need us so we can solve this
problem.

Tanya