[Owasp-leaders] Bsides - Delft - R&D - Looking for Review Board members - CTF

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at owasp.org
Tue Mar 6 15:11:49 UTC 2018

Johanna,
is this a Call for Papers or a Call for Presentations?!?

Best regards.

> On 6 Mar 2018, at 13:15, johanna curiel curiel <johanna.curiel at owasp.org> wrote:
>

> Hi All,
>
> Here in the Netherlands, I'm organizing a Bsides Conference with focus on Research & Development - The Future of Cyber Security.
>
> This will take place the 12th October at Delft University.
>
> I'm looking for members that would like to be part of the CFP selection. Preferably with some experience in this process
>
> CFP will start on June.
>
> Please if you are interested to be part of the Board and get recognition through the event, contact me
>

> Regards
>
> Johanna Curiel

Carlos Serrão
OWASP <http://www.owasp.org/>.PT <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Portuguese> chapter

 <http://www.owasp.org/>
blog <https://www.carlosserrao.net/> | skype <skype:pontocom73?call> | linkedin <http://pt.linkedin.com/in/carlosserrao> | twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/pontocom> | facebook <https://www.facebook.com/carlosserrao> | google+ <https://profiles.google.com/u/0/carlos.j.serrao/about>