[Owasp-leaders] [balint:6893] AppSec EU 2018

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Jun 12 09:18:03 UTC 2018

Timur

No, it is not your English, it is confusing to me too. "Conference event
ticket" sounds like access to the conference as you say.

I think they mean "the drinks/food evening event for conference delegates
on [day] is not included for complimentary conference ticket holders, but
can be paid for as an extra".

But that's only my guess.

Colin