[Owasp-leaders] [balint:6893] AppSec EU 2018

Timur 'x' Khrotko [owasp] timur at owasp.org
Mon Jun 11 22:19:37 UTC 2018

Dear Karen,

sorry, I have a problem with interpreting the below terms probably due to
my English:
"This complimentary conference registration is for the two day conference,
including coffee services and lunch.  This offer does not include the
conference event ticket. "
Is there some sort of free tickets for leaders, but those are not effective
conference tickets?
Also on the registration form when I choose 'Conference - Chapter Leader
...' and provide the EU2018-CLF code and my email, it returns with a "You
have entered an invalid code" message.

Thanks, cheers,
Timur