[Owasp-leaders] RESPOND: Leaders/Contributors/Volunteers Meeting in BlackHat

Ofer Maor ofer.maor at owasp.org
Tue Jul 31 16:52:53 UTC 2018

Hey All,

Given the sufficient amount of interest - I have confirmed the meetup.
Synopsys will be sponsoring the suite AND food/drinks! YAY!!!

I will send a separate email with details early next week.
Kelly - I will reach out to you to forward this invite to the other OWASP
staff/volunteers/etc who are not on the leaders list.

Ofer.