[Owasp-leaders] POSSIBLE Leaders/Contributors/Volunteers Meeting in BlackHat

Tanya Janca tanya.janca at owasp.org
Sat Jul 14 20:41:21 UTC 2018

The Women in AppSec group is planning a party on the evening of the 9th, for…. Women.  We could make it start at 7:00 so there’s no conflict, but most of us will be busy prepping our party and not able to make your party (sorry!).

Tanya Janca
@SheHacksPurple
http://devslop.co/ <http://devslop.co/>
https://medium.com/@shehackspurple <https://medium.com/@shehackspurple>