[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Leaders Meeting at AppSecEU 2018 in London on 4-July-2018 - Live Stream Recording

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Jul 11 23:31:21 UTC 2018

FYI:  The deck the staff used for the Leaders Meeting at AppSec EU 2018 is
available here
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Enhs6jIwQ5l5cNYZtR_V6g4EG7RcamUi3rrHPXUegpI/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Besides Sam's Facebook video recording, I was recording both the slide deck
and the presenter with a camera.  In our tests, it both streamed to Youtube
and recorded locally but the streaming part failed in production. :-(

I do have the locally recorded video and need to clean it up a bit - mostly
cut out the bits where we were handing out t-shirts and when people were
walking in.  Once that is ready, I'll post it to the OWASP YouTube channel
and announce it here, the Twitters, Facebook, LinkedIn and such.  Give me a
couple of days to slog through the post conference backlog and keep an eye
out for the announcement.

It was a good meeting with great questions and a strong update on what the
OWASP Foundation staff has planned for the community going forward.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
*OWASP Foundation*
matt.tesauro at owasp.org

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!
Join us at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in
San Jose, CA!