[Owasp-leaders] Who wants to train the UK Home Office Software Engineers Security Testing for free?

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Jul 11 22:50:55 UTC 2018

No.  From their request: "*Unfortunately we aren't able to offer monetary
incentives*"

That's why the London Chapter is looking for a local resource.

If you have an OWASP project or are connected to an OWASP chapter, you may
be able to get funds from those sources but would have to ask the
project/chapter leader(s) first.  Kinda depends on how far it is for you to
get there aka total cost for travel/accommodation to see if it makes
sense.  I could easily give the training but it makes no sense for me to
travel from Texas to London for a 1 day thing - just not worth the expense
(not to mention travel time).

HTH.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
*OWASP Foundation*
matt.tesauro at owasp.org

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> or making a donation
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate> today!
Join us at AppSec USA 2018 <https://2018.appsecusa.org/> 8-12 October in
San Jose, CA!