[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Proposed Draft: OWASP Global Industry Advisory Committee

Greg Anderson greg.anderson at owasp.org
Fri Jan 26 22:06:54 UTC 2018

Hi Tanya,

This was discussed in the December meeting (previous board). The outcome
was that a vote did not need to happen because the monetary amount
requested was within Karen's discretionary threshold.
I believe Karen and Tom would have the most information on the initiative
currently.

Kind regards,

-- Greg Anderson
OWASP DefectDojo Project Leader