[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Proposed Draft: OWASP Global Industry Advisory Committee

Tanya Janca tanya.janca at owasp.org
Fri Jan 26 20:29:25 UTC 2018

Should I start a second email then about the RFP?  I am happy to know more when Karen knows more next week, but I would still like to know how this initiative (OWASP applying to this RFP) was approved, how the community was informed, etc.  How did I miss this?  Will that information be part of the email next week?

I’m sorry to be so insistent, but…. It’s just such a surprise.  And it’s such a big thing.  I feel silly not knowing.

If other leaders are also interested in hearing more about this please let us know.  Otherwise I can take this to a private channel.  I don’t want you to all feel like I’m spamming you.

Tanya Janca
@SheHacksPurple
OWASP Ottawa Chapter Leader: https://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Ottawa/ <https://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Ottawa/>
OWASP DevSlop Project Leader: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_DevSlop_Project <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_DevSlop_Project>