[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Proposed Draft: OWASP Global Industry Advisory Committee

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Fri Jan 26 20:23:04 UTC 2018

Dear All,

I think there is some confusion.  Bev has proposed a committee in part to
respond to the RFP and in part to fill other needs for OWASP.  Karen will
be writing to the community next week to explain where we are in the RFP
process and what winning the RFP will mean for OWASP.

This conversation is about giving the background information for the
committee so that out members understand both the goals and purpose  of the
committee and can thereby get involved should they so choose.