[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Proposed Draft: OWASP Global Industry Advisory Committee

Tanya Janca tanya.janca at owasp.org
Fri Jan 26 19:49:36 UTC 2018

Thanks Bev!

Tom or Karen, Bev suggested I ask one of you.  Could one of you give the
leaders list a short description of the NYC Cyber Industry grant (sorry if
I butchered the name)?  How it will  benefit OWASP globally?  How much it
will  cost to apply for the  grant?  What are we not doing because we
decided to apply for the grant? And lastly, was this approved in a board
meeting?  I guess I missed the email where it was announced that we were
going ahead with this... Was that sent to the leaders list?  Or should I
sign up for the board mailing list?  I missed it, and I guess I want to
figure out how to not miss big things like this in the future.

Sorry for the twenty questions!  Thank you so much for all that you do for
OWASP!  And thanks for answering my 500 questions when I clearly am so out
of the loop on this.  😊

Tanya