[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Proposed Draft: OWASP Global Industry Advisory Committee

Tanya Janca tanya.janca at owasp.org
Fri Jan 26 19:06:38 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!

I’m very curious to know more.  I would definitely think we need to know the answers to Tiffany’s questions, mine, and the rest of the community before we can proceed with such a huge initiative.  Doesn’t that make sense?

Bev, if you aren’t the lead on this, do you know who is so we can send our questions to that person?

Thank you!

Tanya Janca
@SheHacksPurple
OWASP Ottawa Chapter Leader: https://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Ottawa/ <https://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Ottawa/>