[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Proposed Draft: OWASP Global Industry Advisory Committee

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Fri Jan 26 18:07:04 UTC 2018

Dear All,

I am adding the board list and the leaders list to this discussion because
the community list is well known to be deserted.  I feel that Leaders would
be particularly interested in participating in this discussion.  Because
Bev suggested Tanya reach out to the board I flagged the  board list as
well.

Bev, I know you are the volunteer leader on this project, so maybe you are
the perfect person to respond.  Most of the community did not attend bthe
board meeting where this was pitched and so it makes sense that there are
questions.  Ithink it would be really helpful to share the information
widely so that the community knows what exactly we are striving for and
which aspects of the grant we want to fulfill.

Would you help us avoid confusion by giving us a couple of pharagraphs on
the goals of the grant and what, if we should win, OWASP would be doing?

Best,
Tiffany