[Owasp-leaders] Statement about the AppSec-EU 2018 and related events

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Wed Jan 24 11:58:44 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Members of the board, the foundation, the Israeli and UK chapter leaders as
well as the OWASP Summit team have had a candid and open discussion on
Monday.
On the call we provided context to the decision for AppSec EU 2018,
addressed concerns for everyone present and also talked about the direction
we want to go with events in 2019. This would help answer any remaining
questions.

The recording of it will be made available soon, (we wanted to add it as
part of the email above) however it took too long to sort put.

Today is when the board will have their first board meeting, You can attend
here:  https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/949591485 & we hope to hear from
you.

Kind regards,
Sherif Mansour

--

Sherif Mansour
OWASP Global Board Member & OWASP London Chapter Leader
Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: