[Owasp-leaders] AppSec EU

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Wed Jan 17 18:22:56 UTC 2018

Thanks Bjoern,

I hear you loud and clear.

I think the foundation is learning about managing the message with the
community & that its a conversation.
I have made a note of it here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HZFGkLBbbLRhhVh0DAcSS8flWOKSu0gJOui9J_PdSn4/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Equally if anyone has other improvements they would like to see from OWASP
I (personally) added the following google document to discuss.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16z59SKXbNEwDi1bLobswye1QxryNNdjOdGHdqZ4t-wQ/edit?usp=sharing>

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: