[Owasp-leaders] AppSec EU

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Wed Jan 17 16:30:35 UTC 2018

Hi Patrick,

We are close to a way forward, one of the reasons why we haven't responded
to individual points is that it's the foundation and the chapters genuinely
want to resolve this issue and work as one.
Some of the communication (and lack there of) wasn't helpful, but we are
choosing to work together on this and have something out fairly soon (this
month).

-Sherif

Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: