[Owasp-leaders] AppSec EU

Patrick Laverty patrick.laverty at owasp.org
Wed Jan 17 14:18:12 UTC 2018

Thank you for a response Sherif, but it isn't answering the important
questions. The Israel chapter of OWASP leveled some pretty big accusations
at the board and the executive director. There has been no response to
those accusations. Why? Back on December 26th, Andrew van der Stock said
that the board would likely be meeting within the next day, and have a
response after that. I don't think there has been anything from the board
about this matter.

In case there is confusion, the accusations are here:
https://www.peerlyst.com/posts/owasp-you-keep-saying-that-word-i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means-avid
I also see that the http://2018.appsec.eu site still shows the conference
happening in Israel, but the upcoming events page (
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Events/upcoming_events) says the
location is TBA.

Will there be a response to the statements made in the blog post linked
above?

Thank you.

Patrick Laverty
OWASP Rhode Island