[Owasp-leaders] AppSec EU

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Wed Jan 17 06:02:36 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

The foundation and the board has been regularly communicating with the
chapters and the summit team through out this period, and the new board
will have their first session at the end of January which is as always open
to everyone and the recording is made public. In the meantime the
foundation and our new executive director are working to present 2017 Year
End in Review and a strategy for 2018 during that board meeting at the end
of January (a couple of weeks away).

Kind regards

--

Sherif Mansour
OWASP Global Board Member & OWASP London Chapter Leader
Email: sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: