[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Health checks and Budget Checks

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Tue Jan 9 18:48:50 UTC 2018

Sorry all, I accidentally hit reply rather than reply all:
Hey Seba,

Thanks for reaching out!  I did receive your budget, you should have
received confirmation that I received on on the same day. Upon review your
budget was within the parameters needed so no further action was required.
Follow up was planned to take place during your chapter health-check. You
should have received an invitation to OBR-68 on the OWASP Jira instance for
this conversation on December 15th.  I will reach out to you in private on
this tread with a direct link.

Best,
Tiffany

Tiffany Long