[Owasp-leaders] Looking for opportunities

Sam Stepanyan sam.stepanyan at owasp.org
Wed Feb 28 13:40:33 UTC 2018

Hey Azeddine,

OWASP  Leader List is  not the best place to look for a job, probably
attending OWASP Toronto Chapter Meetings may help with networking :)

By the way: What is going to happen with OWASP Algeria Chapter you are a
leader of? Have you transferred the Chapter leadership to someone else
due to your relocation to Canada?

Regards,

Sam

--

Sam Stepanyan
OWASP London Chapter Leader
sam.stepanyan at owasp.org
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/London
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon

Consider giving back and supporting the open community by becoming an OWASP member today!