[Owasp-leaders] OWASP at DefCon

Sam Stepanyan sam.stepanyan at owasp.org
Mon Feb 26 10:56:25 UTC 2018

Tanya,

Please speak with Kelly Santalucia as there might already be a
co-marketing agreement in place between OWASP and BlackHat/DefCon.

OWASP had a table absolutely free at the last BlackHat Europe 2017 (2
months ago) which was was very successful - all we had to do is ask
OWASP London Chapter members to volunteer to staff the OWASP booth.

Sam

--

Sam Stepanyan
OWASP London Chapter Leader
sam.stepanyan at owasp.org
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/London
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon

Consider giving back and supporting the open community by becoming an OWASP member today!