[Owasp-leaders] GSoC 2018

Spyros spyros.gasteratos at owasp.org
Wed Feb 14 06:30:20 UTC 2018

iirc we don't know the slots until after the proposal closing period.

A suggestion:  assume you'll get one max 2 students (one more likely),

For all the excellent proposals submitted but not accepted due to
limits, I recently came across Outreachy, perhaps it's a good idea to
try participating:
https://www.outreachy.org

Cheers,
Spyros